Oklahoma Sheriffs' Association Limited Edition
In honor of the legendary sheriffs, Historical Armory, Inc. is extremely proud to present the Oklahoma Sheriffs' Assoc (OSA) Edition. This edition is available on the Henry: Golden Boy H004L (.22LR with a large loop), and Big Boy brass side gate H006GL, H006GCL, H006GMLL (.44Mag, .45Colt, .357/.38 -with a large loop). Purchase both in the same edition number for a complete set!
ACT NOW TO GET THIS EDITION AT THE CONFERENCE PRICE. THE CONFERENCE PRICE ENDS AFTER 10/22/23.
The Oklahoma Sheriffs' Assoc (OSA) Edition features the following:
- Full detailed laser engravings on both sides of the firearm.
- A unique number in the edition.
- Comes with a large loop.
- Optional personalization may be added to the left stock for a nominal fee.
LIMITED NUMBER OF BUYERS
The firearms are numbered and limited to 50 buyers. We do allow you to be the buyer of more than one edition number. You as an original buyer may purchase both firearms with the same number, called a set. When you purchase any one of the firearms, you have the option of purchasing the other firearm in the future for your set.
For a nominal fee, the Oklahoma Sheriffs' Assoc (OSA) Edition includes space for optional personalization, providing a unique opportunity to create your own treasured family heirloom that will be passed down for generations.
Select this in option above when choosing the desired firearm model. Price above will adjust to accommodate your choice of personalization.
AFTER your online order is received and reviewed, we may ask for additional personalization details.
RIFLE Personalization options and parameters:
- No personalization: Firearm has zero engraving on left stock as shown on Golden Boy and Big Boy rifle mockup pages.
- Standard Personalization (on left stock, wording only): You may engrave up to three (3) lines, limited to thirty (30) spaces per line. Sample is shown on TOP half of the Rifle Personalization Option page.
- Custom Personalization (on left stock, wording to the side of your badge): You may engrave up to three (3) lines, limited to thirty (30) spaces per line next to your badge. Sample is shown on BOTTOM half of the Rifle Personalization Option page. You provide a sample image of your badge for drawing. You will be asked to email Historical Armory the best image possible of your badge. Graphic images of your badge are preferred over photographs. Your badge company can provide you with a graphic image.
SHIPPING & TRANSFER DEALER
By law, we are required to ship the gun to a licensed gun dealer. Firearms ship FREE within the contiguous United States. Should the shipping destination be Alaska or Hawaii, an extra charge will be due after you place an order.
After receiving your order, we will be asking you for the transfer gun dealer you plan to use. You are required to make the arrangements; let us know who you hired (business name, address, shop phone number, and if available their email address) and have the shop send us a signed copy of their Federal Firearm License (FFL).
Keep in mind most transfer gun dealers charge a fee to run a background check when you pick up the firearm. You should assume that your gun dealer would charge this fee. In addition, transfer dealers in some states are required to collect sales tax if it was not collected at the point of sale. We collect sales tax only if firearm is received within Colorado.