Minnesota Sheriffs' Association Limited Edition
RESERVE for as little as $195. Call 1-877-484-0179 for details. ORDER DELIVERY TIME- Most firearms are currently estimated to ship in 8-14 weeks. If your firearm is for an event or special occasion, please be sure to inform us. Our turnaround time is fluid, call 877-484-0179 or email email@example.com for updates.
ORDER DELIVERY TIME- Most firearms are currently estimated to ship in 8-14 weeks. If your firearm is for an event or special occasion, please be sure to inform us. Our turnaround time is fluid, call 877-484-0179 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for updates.
In honor of Minnesota legendary sheriffs, Historical Armory is proud to present the Minnesota Sheriffs' Association Limited Edition. The edition is limited in number. Available on the Henry Big Boy H006GL, H006GCL, H006GMLL (.44 Mag, .45 Colt, .357/.38 – with a large loop).
The Minnesota Sheriffs' Association Limited Edition firearm features:
- Full detailed laser engravings on both sides of the firearm.
- A unique number in the edition.
- Comes with a large loop on Henry rifles.
- Optional personalization may be added to the Henry right side of firearm for nominal fee.
LIMITED NUMBER OF BUYERS
The firearms are numbered and limited to 50 buyers. We do allow you to be the buyer of more than one edition number.
The Minnesota Sheriffs' Association Limited Edition includes space for optional personalization, providing a unique opportunity to create your own treasured family heirloom that will be passed down for generations.
Personalization options and parameters:
- No personalization: Firearm has zero engraving on right stock as shown on Big Boy rifle mockup pages.
- Standard Personalization (on right stock, wording only): You may engrave up to three (3) lines, limited to thirty (30) spaces per line. Sample is shown on TOP half of the Personalization Option page.
- Custom Personalization (on right stock, wording to the side of your badge): You may engrave up to three (3) lines, limited to thirty (30) spaces per line next to your badge. Sample is shown on BOTTOM half of the Personalization Option page. You provide a sample image of your badge for drawing. You will be asked to email Historical Armory a digital image of badge, NOT a photograph. A digital image is required for the price charged. Your badge company can provide you with a digital image.
SHIPPING & TRANSFER DEALER
By law, we are required to ship the gun to a licensed gun dealer. Firearms ship FREE within the contiguous United States. Should the shipping destination be Alaska or Hawaii, an extra charge will be due after you place an order.
After receiving your order, we will be asking you for the transfer gun dealer you plan to use. You are required to make the arrangements; let us know who you hired (business name, address, shop phone number, and if available their email address) and have the shop send us a signed copy of their Federal Firearm License (FFL).
Keep in mind most transfer gun dealers charge a fee to run a background check when you pick up the firearm. You should assume that your gun dealer would charge this fee. In addition, transfer dealers in some states are required to collect sales tax if it was not collected at the point of sale.