George Washington Limited Edition Engraved Rifle
RESERVE for as little as $195. Call 1-877-484-0179 for details. ORDER DELIVERY TIME- Most firearms are currently estimated to ship in 8-14 weeks. If your firearm is for an event or special occasion, please be sure to inform us. Our turnaround time is fluid, call 877-484-0179 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for updates.
ORDER DELIVERY TIME- Most firearms are currently estimated to ship in 8-14 weeks. If your firearm is for an event or special occasion, please be sure to inform us. Our turnaround time is fluid, call 877-484-0179 or email email@example.com for updates.
Historical Armory is proud to present the George Washington Limited Edition Rifle. Featuring original artwork and highly-detailed laser engraving, depicting significant places and events from George Washington’s life and legacy, including Crossing of the Delaware, Valley Forge, Mount Vernon, and the Washington Monument, available exclusively from Historical Armory, Inc. The George Washington Limited Edition Rifle celebrates the life and accomplishments of George Washington, America's First President.
The George Washington Limited Edition Rifle is available on the affordable, American-made Henry .22LR (H001), Golden Boy (H004), Big Boy (H006G, H006GC, or H006GM), and .30/30 (H009BG, not pictured) models. There will only be 1000 George Washington Rifle sets ever produced by Historical Armory! Each fully functional rifle includes space on the buttstock for custom personalization, providing a unique opportunity to create your own treasured family heirloom that will be passed down for generations. Purchase the H001, H004, H006G (caliber of your choice), or H009BG separately, or all the rifles together for a complete limited edition set.
George Washington Limited Edition Rifle is available on the following American-made Henry Rifles:
- Henry H001 .22 LR
- Henry Golden Boy H004 .22 LR
- Henry Big Boy H006G, H006GC, H006GM
- Henry H009BG .30/30
This edition features the following:
- Detailed engraving on both sides of the American walnut forearm.
- The right side of the American walnut buttstock is engraved with an intricate, original piece of artwork celebrating the life of George Washington, while the left side is open for custom personalization (available for an additional fee).
- Finally, the left and right sides of the receiver are engraved with elaborate artwork and is individually numbered NO. 0001, NO. 0002, etc.