Polk County Sheriff's Office 160th Revolver
In honor of those serving and protecting the community of Polk County, Historical Armory is proud to present the Polk County FL Sheriff's Office 160th Anniversary Edition. The edition is limited in number. Available on the Ruger Vaquero 5104 (.45Colt).
The Polk County Sheriff's Office (PCSO) 160th Edition firearm features:
- Full detailed laser engravings on both sides of the firearm.
- A unique number in the edition. The edition size has yet to be determined. Edition size is tentatively estimated to be 50.
- Optional personalization on the backstrap of Vaquero at no additional cost.
- Optional personalization on the wood presentation case at no additional cost.
The Polk County Sheriff's Office (PCSO) 160th Edition includes space for optional personalization, providing a unique opportunity to create your own treasured family heirloom that will be passed down for generations.
Personalization options and parameters:
- No personalization: Wording is the default for backstrap and case. If not wanted, backstrap area is filled with scroll work. If not wanted, the case would receive the engraving sample shown on BOTTOM half of the Presentation Case Engraving Option page.
- Standard Personalization (wording): For the backstrap, you may engrave one (1) line. Limited to 35 spaces. Sample is shown on Backstrap Engraving Option page. For the case, you may engrave up to three (3) lines, limited to thirty (30) spaces per line. Sample is shown on TOP half of the Presentation Case Engraving Option page. - Everything counts as a space – numbers, letters, blank spaces between words, punctuation.
SHIPPING & TRANSFER DEALER
By law, we are required to ship the gun to a licensed gun dealer. All firearms and cases in the group order are shipped to the PCSO’s chosen designated transfer gun dealer for FREE:
M360 Solutions LLC
4636 Magnolia Preserve Loop
Winter Haven, FL 33880
Keep in mind most transfer gun dealers charge a fee to run a background check when you pick up the firearm. You should assume that your gun dealer would charge this fee. In addition, transfer dealers in some states are required to collect sales tax if it was not collected at the point of sale. We collect sales tax only if firearm is received within Colorado.